Learning is brought alive and enhanced through a rich programme of trips and visitors to the school. These experiences outside the classroom deepen and contextualise understanding creating links across the curriculum at all levels.
Throughout the year we plan for educational day trips as well as specialist visitors to support our themed days. These inspire and motivate the girls in new and exciting ways, helping to bring learning to life by making it more meaningful and relevant.
Recent trips have included:
- A journey on a vintage Route Master
- A visit to Brighton Sea Life Centre
- A visit to Leeds Castle
- Geography field work at Horton Kirby
- A visit to the Council Chambers of the Mayor of Bromley
- A visit to Chislehurst Caves
Recent visitors have included:
- Visits from ‘people who help us’ including the fire brigade, police and dentists
- Visitors to support themed days such as, Egyptian Day, India Day, Victorian Day and Tudor Day
- A Knight for our topic of Turrets and Tiaras
- An Arctic explorer for our topic of Fire and Ice