In Year 7, 8 and 9, our girls study aspects of Careers Education through the PSHE programme. & 9. In Year 9, girls choose their GCSE Options. Options Evening gives parents and girls the opportunity to explore the different options available and make an informed choice.
- Introduce students to the key personal skills
- Practice communicating their skill experience, making this relevant to the workplace
- and identifying how they may need to use their skills in different ways at work compared to in their current lives
- KS4 Choices
- Understanding of feedback and how to use effectively
- Develop skills of refection and target setting
- Introduce students personal development and independence